In late July 2017, CEO of Micro-Fresh®, Byron Dixon was invited to speak at Goldman Sachs 10,000 businesses conference in Birmingham, hosted by Goldman Sachs International CEO, Richard Gnodde. The event was designed to bring together entrepreneurs, policy leaders, government and the private sector in Birmingham to examine how innovation and internationalisation can boost business growth. Along with Byron, there were other guest speakers to advise over 350 small business leaders from all regions of the UK.
Here are some snippets of advice for small business owners from some of the guest speakers!
“When you boil it down, it’s all about attitude”
– Lord Bilimoria CBE DL, Founder, and Chairman of Cobra Beer.
“Don’t be afraid”
– Byron Dixon, Founder, and CEO of Micro-Fresh.
“Maintain your optimism, remember that intensity that counts”
– Richard Gnodde, Goldman Sachs Group CEO.
“Remember your passion”
– Nishi Somaiya, Partner at Goldman Sachs.
“If you persevere you can realise your dreams”
– Kevin Davis, CEO of The Vine Trust Group.